RemoteChannel is a VST plugin which allows you to send audio and parameter data to your VSTForx instances.
What it can do:
- send audio data from any VST channel on your machine to your VSTForx plugs
- hook in automation data from other VST channels into your VSTForx chain
- exchange audio and parameter data between VSTForx instances
What it can't do:
- replace ReWire, JACK, OSC ...
- use it without VSTForx.
How to use it?
- load a RemoteChannelSender plugin into your DAW
- open VSTForx
- open "Scene Browser" => "Remote Channel Receivers"
- select the related RemoteChannelSender
- press "add to scene"
- now you can use the newly added node as usual
- hook the node into your signal chain to receive the incomming audio data
- connect the related parameter knobs to any parameter to conrol it from the sender plugin
If you use Sender/Receiver on different DAW's ensure that the audio setups are equal (blocksize, samplerate)
It's strongly recommended to activate the "fixed sized buffers" option on sender/receivers plugin settings:
+ load plugin
+ open "PROCESSING" settings (gear icon in edior window)
+ set "Use fixed size buffers"
+ select "Options: Use block size as buffer size" (IMPORTANT)